Strength and Honor Foundation
The mission of the Strength and Honor Foundation is to improve the quality of life for all school-age children and military veterans throughout the United States. We intend to do this by means of addressing our national problems of bullying, school dropouts, and educationally detached school-age children. We intend to stress the importance of social and life skills through educational programs in all of our public schools.
We will work diligently to have our public schools connect and partnership with businesses, colleges, universities, trade schools, trade unions, hospitals, armed forces, and local, state, and federal municipalities.
The Strength and Honor Foundation will do this by means of stressing the importance of all communities assisting in the responsibility of making sure that our future generations are motivated, educated, and most importantly- prepared to flourish and excel in our world.
Other Philanthropic Activities Include
- Kids For Life Foundation- Yale Child Study
- CASA Volunteer Court Appointed Special Advocates for Children New England Mentoring Partnership
- U.S. Department of Education and Federal Bureau of Investigation Program Developer and Facilitator
- Greater New Haven Region Alliance for Youth Member, Steering Committee and Organizer for 21 town summit to become a community of promise
- Kids for Life Foundation Radio Talk Show Host – 5 years, CT, NY, NJ
- YMCA Camp Gundalow, Greenfield, NH Martial Arts clinic for camp age children
- Kid talk/ Family talk radio show Host – Current, NH 1090 am
- Michael Bolton Foundation Fundraiser
- Presidential Summit for America’s Promise
- Regional Representative 53rd Presidential Inauguration
- 1997 White House and United states Department of Education Invitee
- Every Child is Ours Project of United States Department of Education Activist
- Cool Karate School Kids Book Series Creator- Proceeds go to The Kids for Life Foundation
- White House EZ/EC Conference Participant
- Invitation to South Africa to speak for America Rea/South Africa Reads